[FreeNX-kNX] second try at fedora install

Clay McCoy freenx at claymccoy.com
Sat Aug 6 03:15:38 UTC 2005

I went from nx-1.4.0-5.FC4.1.i386.rpm to nx-1.5.0-0.FC4.1.i386.rpm, and
freenx-0.4.1-1.fdr.0.noarch.rpm to freenx-0.4.3.9-2.fdr.0.noarch.rpm.  I
am using the 1.5.0 nx Mac OS X client.  With the old stuff I was
connecting and I had a window up, but I couldn't  do anythign with it.
Now I can't authenticate at all.  ssh with the nx user asks for a
password, but it is supposed to just use the key isn't it?  So I erased
all the server side keys, reinstalled, and the regenerated, and copied
them over.  It is the same key on my client and server.  But still can't
ssh as nx without being asked for a password.  Is there something I
needed to reconfigure when I updated?
Thanks for the help.
Clay