[FreeNX-kNX] Sessions can't be resumed on other OS

Sunil funtoos at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 5 17:10:32 UTC 2005

search for "windows linux" in the subject headers...I
posted a workaround patch sometime back...moreover,
you will have greater success if you always started
your sessions from windows, and then resumed from
anywhere. also, remember to match as many display
properties (color depth, size, fonts etc.) as you can.
I didn't find dpi to be one of those.