[FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX 0.4.4-RC1

Sunil funtoos at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 3 00:58:41 UTC 2005

because we typically would want a solution which
doesn't do anything specific to any platform, as long
as it is possible to do it that way. I think a package
should respect the PATH previously defined for the
user login and only add itself at the front, which
freenx does, but it doesn't get the full env. because
it doesn't do login shell.

of course we can modify nxloadconfig with a uname
switch for solaris, but I think thats ugly. bash -l is
clean a solution if it doesn't have any other issues
(I can't think of any actually, security maybe?).

-Sunil