[FreeNX-kNX] Frontend for Terminal Services

Luca Corti cortez at tiscali.it
Mon Sep 27 16:11:17 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-09-27 at 11:24 -0400, Doug Burks wrote:
> The client MUST know about the backend windows host because it has to
> tell the NX server what Windows host it should connect its nxdesktop
> to.

Thanks a lot, that was teh missing bit

Do you know how do I change the default 8 bit color depth to something
higher?

thanks

Luca

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and its attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender immediately, delete this message and do not disclose the contents to any other person, do not use it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.