[FreeNX-kNX] Re: freenx: broken dependencies in freenx_0.2.4-2 debian package

Peter Rockai (mornfall) mornfall at mornfall.homeip.net
Thu Sep 16 21:19:31 UTC 2004

On Thursday 16 September 2004 22:22, Danilo Piazzalunga wrote:
> Package: freenx
> Version: 0.2.4-2
>
> Hello,
Hello

> I was trying out your freenx package, but it is uninstallable from apt
> because it has broken dependencies: it depends on version 1.99.2-2 of
> nxagent and nxproxy, while the latest version is 1.3.99.2-2.
Sorry, a stupid typo (and haven't actually had time to test things, i was
having serious connection problems).

> I'm looking forward to trying out your packages... I've been using nx at
> work for a couple of days and it's really great.
Should be fixed now. Thanks for noticing.

> Regards,
>   Danilo

Yours,
    Peter

--
Peter Rockai (mornfall), mornfall()logisys!dyndns!org, mornfall.homeip.net
He says gods like to see an atheist around. Gives them something to aim at.