[FreeNX-kNX] End of 'Login story'

Rix Beck rix at neologik.hu
Sat Sep 18 18:33:57 UTC 2004

Thank you for everyone...

I made some mistake while I was confused with that can't login state. I was removing user 'nx' and added later again. Later did that nxsetup --setup-nomachine-key that suggested by Kurt. It is surely can't change some settings that modified when I removed and added user.
I went to removing all ./.nx and ./.nx/.ssh folders and removed user nx from the system, then made a nxsetup again.
It has corrected everything and it is PERFECT!!!

Fabian, Kurt...great job, beautiful work. Congratulation!

(Unfortunately I don't speak German, I should certainly read here more: http://www.golem.de/0408/33026.html) :-)

Rix