[FreeNX-kNX] Re: Re: Re: login

Rix Beck rix at neologik.hu
Sat Sep 18 07:50:17 UTC 2004

Hi,

 logical suggestion... I forgot it is using ssh...
So auth.log says...

 Sep 18 09:33:57 localhost sshd[12574]: error: PAM: Authentication failure
for nx from 192.168.99.7
Sep 18 09:34:41 localhost sshd[12578]: Authentication refused: bad ownership
or modes for file /home/.nx/.ssh/authorized_keys2

 ...in this relation.

 cheers
Rix