[FreeNX-kNX] Error after negotion link, I received message Connection Timeout.

Adriano Frare alfrare at e-alinux.com
Sat Sep 11 21:19:19 UTC 2004

Dear Friends.

I use Redhat 9 on server Linux, where I install  packages NXFREE and I
use Client Windows NoMachine version 1.4.0-49 on Windows XP to connect.

I used follows steps below for compile, install e configure.

1) I done download NXSERVER version 1.4.X, and compile all packages.
2) Executed script freenx.0.2-3 for install
3) Executed nxsetup --setup-nomachine-key
4) Executed useradd afrare
5) Executed nxserver --adduser afrare
6) Execute nxserver --passwd afrare

But When I run client NX NoMachine and receive follow messages

1) After Authentication

2) Negotiation Link parameters

3) Session teste failed due to connection timeout.

Could not yet the connection to he remote proxy. Do you want to
terminate the current session ?

And I select botom "yes"  and connection is close.