[FreeNX-kNX] Change nxclient screen resolution

Clayton Anderson anderc at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 19:52:53 UTC 2004

I just just installed freenx at home on Ubuntu linux and am running
Nomachine's client on a Win2k box at work. Wow! This blows the doors off
of vnc's performance. However, I can't seem to change the client's
screen resolution from 800x600. If I select 1024x768 from the dropdown
list, the "w" and "h" display boxes next to it are greyed-out at 800 and
600 respectively, and my session is run at 800x600. Does anybody have a
possible solution?

TIA,
Clayton