[FreeNX-kNX] Re: got: "cannot create directory `/home/.nx'"

Rick Stout zipsonic at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 17:32:01 UTC 2004

Another thought. Wasn't the key designed to give another layer of
security? The SSH session (session itself, not the logon process) is
just as secure as using a username/password, as using a key. So if we
are not to be thinking of this as a security conscious measure, why
didn't they just program it to have the nx user with a default password?

In any case, how about we agree to disagree, and keep the option, but
come up with a great guide.

Rick