[FreeNX-kNX] cannot start console or xterm

Rick Stout zipsonic at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 20:08:28 UTC 2004

Things never look the same written as you intend them in your head. I
meant to say 0.2.4, and was thinking 1.4.0, and it came out 2.4.0. So
let me clarify: The problem that he is having is related the freenx
version. The freenx rpm is based on 0.2.4, and the nx rpm is based on
1.4.0 snapshot six.

After tonight (maybe tomorrow?) there will be new freenx rpm's released
for the 0.2.5. I am certain though that his problem was related to it
being an early nxserver/freenx release.

Rick