[FreeNX-kNX] NX session not suspendable

Jean-Eric Cuendet jec at rptec.ch
Tue Oct 12 13:22:03 UTC 2004

> Try Windows client 1.4.0 (snapshot). Upon re-connection, it will
> offer you a dialog asking if you want to re-connect to a suspended
> session, or terminate a suspended session and/or create a new one.

OK, thanks. It work as you say, except that when it should show the
window, it appears briefly (2/10 sec) and disappear.

Steps:
- Login as jec
   - A small dialog says:
     - Authentication completed
     - Restoring session 'server'
         - Window appears briefly (2/10 sec) and disappear.
     - Established X server connection (shown for 5 seconds and then quits)

To re-enable the connection, I need to do nxserver --termainet user.
-jec