[FreeNX-kNX] NX session not suspendable

Rick Stout zipsonic at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 03:12:27 UTC 2004

I have yet to get suspend working, and I haven't heard that anyone
really has. It has something to do with transferring X to a suspend
state that makes the applications stop responding. The latest dev client
tries to bring back up the session, but every time I've tried it, the
client errors out, and I've had to kill nxagent sessions and clear the
/var/lib/nxserver/running dir to get it to connect again. If someone can
give me a better explanation, I'd be very appreciative.

Rick Stout
http://fedoranews.org/contributors/rick_stout/freenx