[FreeNX-kNX] no keyboard!

Greg Matthews gmatt at nerc.ac.uk
Tue Oct 5 12:40:55 UTC 2004

I am running freenx (0.2.4-3) from the kalyxo deb repository on Debian
sarge, and nxclient 1.3.2-7 from nomachine on suse9.1 pro.

This starts up fine as expected but I cant get any response from the
keyboard. Mouse events work fine but no keyboard at all. Its not an echo
problem either, keystrokes are not getting to the applications (eg
xterm). I am also getting a pop-up window with the following text:

        NX was nable to negotiate a cache for this session.
        This may happen if this is the first time you run a
        session on this server or if the cache was corrupted or
        produced by an incompatible NX version.

Anyone give me a clue as to the problem?

GREG
--
Greg Matthews
iTSS Wallingford	01491 692445