[FreeNX-kNX] Screen Resolution

Doug Burks mubley at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 11:57:59 UTC 2004

Have you tried changing the Display options?
-Choose the NX session and click the Configure button.
-On the General tab, there is a Display section.  The drop-down box in
this section has several choices:
640x480
800x600
1024x768
Available area
Full Screen
Custom (you can set the exact width x height you want)

Or, are you getting 600x400 regardless of which setting you choose?
If further troubleshooting is necessary, we will need to know which
version of the NX client you are using.

Thanks,
Doug