[FreeNX-kNX] Error trying to start nxserver

Laura Thurber Laura.Thurber at trx.com
Mon Oct 4 17:02:59 UTC 2004

Well, that's what's sort of strange.  Yes, I did, and it invariably generated everything except an authorized_keys2 file.  However, when I ran it again this time I actually read the output (!) and saw the note about running `./nxsetup --setup-nomachine-key`, and that  worked :)

However, I now get an password authentication failure whenever I try to connect using NoMachine's client application.  What did the line about copying the key from /usr/NX/home/nx/.ssh/ to the client machine mean?  Which key, and where am I to copy it to?  I use both Windows and Linux clients; the server is Linux.

Thanks!
-Laura