Gopher

Schimon Jehudah sjehuda at yandex.com
Wed Nov 22 05:07:01 GMT 2023

Here is another accidental resource with a mention of Gemini, which I
get to see with Gopher too in other instances.

https://www.karl.berlin/gemini-blog.html
gemini://gmi.karl.berlin

I tend to believe that there are more than only 200 websites that run
Gemini and Gopher. There are probably much more.

Maybe that's because I'm browsing websites participating in Webrings.
And there are quite a few https://foreverliketh.is/

Schimon