Opening email attachments

Mick Ab recoverymail123890 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 16:41:21 BST 2022

I have a Linux Debian 11 desktop system. I access Outlook email messages
from a Microsoft Exchange Server using the OWA webmail service. I have been
using Firefox to open email attachments without downloading them to the
Downloads folder. However since Firefox 98 (March 2022), Firefox insists on
downloading attachments to the Downloads folder before I can open them.
This causes me great hassle. Does the latest version of Falkon allow
attachments to be opened without them being downloaded to the Downloads
folder ?