Falkon UI for touch and handheld devices

Juraj Oravec jurajoravec at mailo.com
Wed Nov 30 21:33:06 GMT 2022

Hello,

> I'd like to know whether it's planned to add a new UI mode for
> Falkon.

No, this feature is not planned.
Contribution is welcome.

> postmarketOS is a Linux operating system that is intended for
> handheld devices such as PDA, Pocket PC, Smartphone, Tablet; it is
> also available for Laptop, PC, and TV.

I use PostmarketOS on the PinePhone and it is a fun ride, which means I
have a device for testing if needed.

Personal note: At minimum, I am willing to program it if there is a
design and functionality properly described (I already struggle with one
feature and I lack the interest in these touch devices). Otherwise if
noone else steps up, do not expect miracles.

---
Best regards,
Juraj