Can't Use Multiple Profile Simultaneously

Juraj Oravec sgd.orava at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 11:42:50 BST 2022

Yeah, it is kind of misleading design.
You also need to specify no remote option.
Snipped from "falkon --help"

> -r, --no-remote              Starts new browser instance.

So the resulting command would be something like:

> falkon -r -p <MyCuteProfile>

For KDEIntegration pliugin you might need to install some optional
dependencies or do more reseach.
I personally do not use it so that is all I can say at the moment.

PS: Sorry for a messy reply, using web interface.