Can't Use Multiple Profile Simultaneously

list at thunderbeaver.solutions list at thunderbeaver.solutions
Fri Jun 24 13:54:22 BST 2022

Greetings,

When launching falkon with the following command
$: falkon -p Profile0
with or without a "-w" before and after, I cannot utilize multiple profiles at
the same time. It'll only work if I completely close the browser.

Double checked by looking in Settings as well as changing preferences for the
theme of a search engine in one profile.
Also tried a ~10 character lower case letter name as my other profiles have
capitals and/or numbers. This did not help.

Whatever profile is launched first is applied to all windows.
The terminal doesn't say anything other than:
"Library plugin "KDEFrameworksIntegration.so" not found"
I wouldn't think that would be the issue as it should just be loading from
another config directory and seems to work okay otherwise.

I noticed the contents of the newly created profile directory are baron
compared to previously used profiles. Exiting and then launching said profile
does not solve this problem either.

Any ideas? Or is this working as intended or not yet fully implemented?

Thanks.