Commens

Bill Bailey billbailey at orcon.net.nz
Wed Mar 4 18:52:52 GMT 2020

Hi

The ability to disable video auto-play would be appreciated, because
without it my data allocation is too easily spent, which costs me money.
Allowing add-ons, plug-ins, or whatever you call them, would also be
appreciated, because I would like to have uBlock Origin and Privacy
Possum on board. Without knowing anything of what you are doing, it
seems to me a waste of programming time making your own ad-blocker when
there is a perfectly satisfactory one already available, and your time
would have been better spent on implementing the aformentioned.

It is a good product though.