D26753: Option for internal PDFium-based viewer on Qt 5.13+

Juraj Oravec noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jan 20 19:54:20 GMT 2020

SGOrava added a comment.

  So I tested it and it works as intended.
  What I see as a problem is that this patch does not honour the relationship between PDF viewer and Pepper plugins.
  So if you disable pepper plugins PDF viewer would also be gone and users would complain.

  I would add this option under pepper plugin option if possible add some indent and used some signals&slots to make it active only when pepper plugins are enabled and disabled when pepper plugins are disabled.

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D26753