D26753: Disable internal PDFium-based viewer on Qt 5.13+

Juraj Oravec noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jan 19 08:19:09 GMT 2020

SGOrava added a comment.

  It should be optional, many people would like to have internal PDF viewer.

  I also agree that current method to enable or disable it is "all or nothing"
  which is not great but works for me.

  To add checkbox into preferences which will show only in some Qt version is also easy.
  You need to create the UI file with all options, than in cpp file check on which Qt version
  you are and enable / disable (I don`t know which is better, well there are example like
  dns prefetch setting...).

  In the end you want download button in internal PDF viewer, it is managed by QtWebEngine
  which mean you should also go and bug Qt developers https://bugreports.qt.io/

REPOSITORY
  R875 Falkon

REVISION DETAIL