Flash websites after 2020

Stephen Stannard ss1039 at outlook.com
Thu Sep 12 16:54:48 BST 2019

Hi

I have to access one web page to use the web interface that allows control of my music server and depends on Flash.

I am not concerned with security, just to continue with the functionality.

I planned to download an old version of a browser such as Mozilla, thinking that saving this and turning off updates would allow me to continue to use the interface. However, my concern is that my laptop is from 2011 and if I save and re-launch after 2020 on another device that it will automatically update on all major browsers (most use Chromium).

Can you think of any solution please to help me-I could for example download an old version of QupZilla for this task as it is not being updated anymore? I don't know about Falkon?

Best regards

Stephen