Spell check dictionnaries in Falkon

Vincent Frison vincent.frison at gmail.com
Sat Oct 5 23:15:19 BST 2019

Hello,

I'm testing Falkon and I like it. But Like many other people I guess I run
into the spell checker problem.

I have converted the French dictionary from hunspell in bdic but my issue
is concering the directories.

The directories displayed in Falkon's preferences are:
/app/bin/qtwebengine_dictionaries/
/usr/qtwebengine_dictionaries/

These paths seem to me "strange" but maybe it's because I use Flakon 3.1
via flatpak ? Unfortunately Debian 10 only offers version 3.0.

In any case I created the directories and copied the files but Falkon
always displays "no language found".

I also tried the more standard directories listed on the Wiki but it does
not work either:
/usr/bin/qtwebengine_dictionaries
/usr/share/qt5/qtwebengine_dictionaries

Thanks for your help,