Spoofing user agent

Dennis Dennis at endgamecorp.com
Thu May 30 17:40:53 BST 2019

The two weakest leaks are agent and canvas fingerprinting. Adblock (with EasyPrivacy subscriptions) is supposed to prevent canvas finger printing but doesn't appear to be working. As far as agents, even absent random switching just spoofing an extremely common agent i.e. windows/chrome to blend in with the crowd would suffice. As it stands, the default falkon agents are infinitely rare.