[GSoC 2019] Falkon Browser Integration with Mozilla Firefox's Sync API

Siraj Qazi fullbridgerectifier at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 17:59:39 GMT 2019

Hello devs :)

I'm a 2nd year student of Electrical Engineering from Pakistan.
I want to work on the KDE *Falkon Browser* this summer, via the GSoC 2019
program. Firstly, I'd like to say *great job on the Falkon Browser!* I
really love it and I'm really amazed how clean and simple yet elegant it
is!

I would like to *work with Qt framework this summer to extend the Falkon
Browser's functionality by adding the vital Sync feature via integration
with Mozilla Firefox Sync API.*
The purpose of this mail is to introduce myself to this wonderful KDE
Community, and *to verify that I'm the first student to have chosen this
project.*

I dont know if I had to ask this here, but thank you very much for hearing
me :)

Regards
Siraj Qazi
https://github.com/Siraj-Qazi