Hey, Falkon users, I have a few questions

Copen-08 Copen08 at ultra-on.com
Fri Jun 29 01:28:18 BST 2018

So, right off the bat I feel like Falkon is the browser answer for people wanting to not want their info to be a product on the net. I tried out the Windows install, and it's pretty cool, but there are a few things I am wondering.

My main question: Why go with Adblock, and not UBlock Origin? I've heard a lot of bad things about ad-block that basically amounts to them having a 'pay us to let your ad "slip by"' system going. I do understand that there can be a "good ad" but I feel that said ad would be hosted on the webmasters site as a image with a link to advertised site, and maybe a custom id that says "You got this click from the ad shown on my site" and I don't think AdBlock's pay to slip by is that kind of system.

Other questions:
How do I make extensions? I wouldn't mind developing some, or doing some ports if I knew how.

Are there any forums I could join for the Falkon community?

Is there currently a way to donate?

PS: I'm not entirely sure if this email is going to staff, users, or both. Sorry if I did something wrong.
Let's make the world a better place.
-Copen