D14513: Add QML Extensions API

David Rosca noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Aug 10 17:00:35 BST 2018

drosca added a comment.

  Again, if I say to change one thing there and it is also in multiple other places, please change it everywhere.

  Also you marked as done some comments which were clearly not done at all, so in those cases please at least write reply why do you consider it done.

INLINE COMMENTS

> qmlplugins.cpp:66
> +    // PluginInterface
> +    qmlRegisterType<QmlPluginInterface>("org.kde.falkon", 1, 0, "PluginInterface");
> +

Move the url to variable so it isn't copied thousand times.

> qmlplugins.cpp:95
> +
> +        return new QmlHistory();
> +    });

Most (all?) these singletons should be shared with multiple engines (=multiple loaded qml extensions). I think it creates new instance for every engine right now.

REPOSITORY
  R875 Falkon

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D14513