D11890: remove suggestion for duplicate search engine

David Rosca noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Apr 6 19:02:10 BST 2018

drosca added a comment.

  Either we should compare the contents of OpenSearch xml file to check if two search engines are the same (but those xml files are not stored in Falkon), or check the URL from which the OpenSearch file was downloaded (not stored either, but is easier to do).

  Currently, there is no automatic checking of available search engines from loaded webpage, user must manually click websearch button, so I don't really see it as an issue to show already configured search engines. Besides, nowadays more users prefer to hide the websearch bar completely, so they won't have access to this feature.

REPOSITORY
  R875 Falkon

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D11890