D11890: remove suggestion for duplicate search engine

Anmol Gautam noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Apr 6 13:52:33 BST 2018

anmolgautam added a comment.

  Apologies, I miss that otter also supports this, but it uses url to check for duplicates

    if (!SearchEnginesManager::hasSearchEngine(searchEngines.at(i).url))
    {
    	menu.addAction(tr("Add %1").arg(searchEngines.at(i).title.isEmpty() ? tr("(untitled)") : searchEngines.at(i).title))->setData(searchEngines.at(i).url);
    }

  But one thing I found here is that for otter the url itself contains the query parameters (POST DATA), which is seperated from url in fakon

REPOSITORY
  R875 Falkon

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D11890