KDE - How to disable the Switch User and Lock in Leave Menu ?

Zaiwen Gong zgong at bnl.gov
Mon Mar 12 20:31:33 UTC 2018

Hi,

I did some tests.

With Plasma 5 (plasma-desktop-5.10.5-1.fc27.x86_64), I got it to work by
appending the following lines to my "$HOME/.config/kdeglobals":

     [KDE Action Restrictions]
     action/start_new_session=false
     action/switch_user=false
     action/lock_screen=false

But I can't get it to work with Plasma 4..10. I tried
$HOME/.config/kdeglobals" and $HOME/.kde/share/config/kdeglobals,
neither file is working.

Any suggestion?

Thanks,

Zaiwen