KCM fonts

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Wed Mar 7 18:44:41 UTC 2018

You need to make sure the environment variables point to where it
should. If you have stable ECM, you'll be getting a prefix.sh file
that sets the right variables.

Otherwise, you can see here how it's actually set up:
https://community.kde.org/Guidelines_and_HOWTOs/Build_from_source#Set_up_the_runtime_environment

Aleix