Common setting for all users

Angel Docampo adocampo at dltec.net
Tue Oct 24 09:51:18 UTC 2017

Yes, I'm using Plasma5.

What I did in order to change the default background is to select the image I want by default and once selected, copying the ~/.config/plasmarc to /etc/skel/.config/plasmarc

Thank you for all the tips, I didn't knew about look and feel explorer. I'm now cloning heritage theme and modifying it for my needs, many of them covered by this.

Thank you.