[SDDM] Avoid suspend screen

Angel Docampo adocampo at dltec.net
Wed Nov 8 10:54:25 UTC 2017

Hi list,

I'm having a little issue with SDDM. The end client loves the video background feature, and they made me change the corporate background for a corporate video. I've set the video as explained here without problems https://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=289&t=131783&p=364567#p364567 I also set the default lock screen on Plasma to set the same video.

So far so good.

But I detected that If I let the system suspend the screen and turn of the monitor, when I move the mouse and the screen turns up, then, the default blue breeze screen appears instead the video. This issue only occurs in SDDM (not in the lock screen).

Did you guys experienced this behaviour?

In other order of things, I do not know if this issue should be posted on github rather than here, because is not an *enterprise* related issue.

--

[http://www.dltec.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Logo-DLtec.png]

Angel Docampo
Datalab Tecnologia, s.a.