Hi list

Franklin Weng franklin at goodhorse.idv.tw
Thu Jul 27 02:36:23 UTC 2017

Hi,

I'm new to this list.  We customize Kubuntu (usually LTS version) to
form a derived distribution named "ezgo"[1].  This download count of
this distribution is about 200,000 each version.  Though mostly schools
or teachers not enterprises, but it used to beat Microsoft in 2013 and
deployed in the 10,000 PCs purchased by New Taipei City Government.  For
enterprises, I used to customize Kubuntu for them but not to use in
enterprise, but used in their charitable activities to kids.

I wish we can exchange the experiences and questions in customizing in
this list.

Thanks,
Franklin