Henrique Leal - Self Introduction

Henrique Leal henriquemartinsleal at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 09:54:19 GMT 2020

Hi there,

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you

At the moment I'm making some progress, the code is a little hard for a
beginner but I did some progress.

*> Do you know if most feeds can provide a picture? If that is not the
case, you could also consider a list view instead of a grid.*

I'm pretty sure all of them have a picture/cover.

---
*Henrique Leal*
Software developer
*Twitter*: @hmleal <https://twitter.com/hmleal> | *Github*: hmleal