Word puzzle in Elisa

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Aug 30 22:03:27 BST 2020

El diumenge, 30 d’agost de 2020, a les 21:10:04 CEST, Carson Black va escriure:
> Hey, could you CC the Elisa mailing list about this?

You can also use the CC as well as anyone else, but here, I'll do it for you.

> I brought this up to the guy who added the string in question and he can't
> understand why this is problematic for translation.

Just ask Matthieu as a French speaker he'll be able to tell you that you can't translate that correctly.

Example:
https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=fr&text=No%20song%20found
https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=fr&text=No%20album%20found

Do you do "Aucune %1 trouvée" or "Aucun %1 trouvé"? Which of the translations you want to be wrong?

Cheers,
  Albert