Aw: Migration to Gitlab

Matthieu Gallien gallien.matthieu at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 13:33:43 BST 2019

Hello,

On Friday, October 4, 2019 6:23:59 PM CEST Alexander Stippich wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a tiny bit of experience with gitlab. It seems to be the way forward
> for KDE and phabricator has its set of issues, so I'm in favor of this.

I will ask sysadmin to do the move. Thanks.

> Just one question about the transition: Do we carry over the revision and
> tasks from phabricator to gitlab at one point or do we just slowly phase
> out phabricator by putting the new stuff on gitlab?

I think that the open revisions can stay on phabricator but will need to land
on gitlab.
On the other hand, we ought to move fully such that it is easy to understand
what is the current development workflow for contributors to Elisa.
What do you think ?

> Best regards,
> Alex
[...]