Next release

Matthieu Gallien gallien.matthieu at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 09:25:45 GMT 2019

Hello,

In a few days and weeks, Elisa will get released by the release service
(formerly KDE Applications). I think that we should get a release announcement
ready (for the beta would be very nice).

We should also strive to get this release in the best possible state. This is
the reason why I will focus on the release branch for the coming weeks.

I would really like to get this release published in the Windows store. That
imply that most visible problems should be fixed to be able to achieve that.

Do you have ideas on how we can work on the release announcement ?

Best regards

--
Matthieu