Regarding Future Plans

Matthieu Gallien gallien.matthieu at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 21:43:48 GMT 2019

On Friday, December 20, 2019 3:31:22 PM CET Puneeth Chanda wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Can I know the future plans for Elisa if there are any. I was just curious
> to know so that I could give my best to complete a goal-driven project. Can
> I know them if there are any?
>
> I would really like to work that way.
> With Regards,
> Puneeth Chanda,
> GitHub <https://github.com/puneeth2001> || FOSS at Amrita
> <https://amfoss.in/accounts/212/>
> Amrita University. <https://www.amrita.edu/>
Hello,

Sorry for the late reply,

With the start of the Christmas holidays, I may have very few available time
to work on Elisa.

In addition to what Nate said, I also plan to work on bug fixes and finish (or
at least improve) my many work in progress merge requests (invent.kde.org).

Also as Nate said, starting with easy small bugfixes is usually a very good way
to start working on a project. I saw it several times at work and I believe it
can also apply to Elisa project.

Best regards