Next stable version

Alexander Stippich a.stippich at gmx.net
Sun Oct 14 15:48:45 BST 2018

Hello,

I currently have various things in progress, so I cannot really precisely
name the features that will be ready by then.

Since several months I would like to make Elisa a QQC2 application, but
progress there is slow since we are still discussing the best way.
Improvements to the file browser are on my list, namely the metadata loading.
Also I would like to relax the metadata requirements of our database even
more, so that Elisa will import all available music files and close the
corresponding bugs.

Best regards,
Alex