Next stable version

Matthieu Gallien gallien.matthieu at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 21:17:53 BST 2018

Hello,

I would like to publish a release schedule for the next stable version.

In order to do that, I would like to collect ideas and plans from people
planning to contribute to it.

The blocker things for me are to finish adding support for outputting to a
Google Chromecast. It would be nice if I manage to also output to standard
UPnP/DLNA devices.
I want to take care of as much feature request as possible.
I also want to upgrade the flatpak packaging to use libvlc and all possible
codecs. That would provide the best possible experience.
Apart from that, I will continue to optimize the database, decrease memory
usage and improve the ability to handle being quarter tiled.

Best regards

--
Matthieu Gallien