Release Schedule

Matthieu Gallien gallien.matthieu at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 19:46:15 UTC 2018

Hello All,

I would like to have confirmation on the following plan:
* Alexander merges the controlsv2 branch ;
* we push a beta release and create a release branch for what will become the
0.1 release (possibly on Saturday 10th March) ;
* two weeks later we enforce a string freeze (possibly on Saturday 24th March)
;
* one month later, we release the 0.1 version (for example Saturday 7th April)
;
* we would push 2 bug fix releases a week later (14/04), three weeks later
(28/04) and possibly a last one if needed.

The next release would enter in feature freeze on 19 of May for a release on
30 of June.

Best regards

--
Matthieu Gallien