Qt5 5.10.0 and KDE Frameworks 5.45.0 error

Bhavesh Patidar bhavesh1999 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 14:09:36 UTC 2018

Hello Everyone,
I am Bhavesh from India and a newbie to open source. I am a college student
and really want to contribute. Mainly, I program in C++ and I am
comfortable with the basics as well as some data structures. I found KDE to
be the perfect place to start my open source journey and I am willing to
learn any new technologies/languages/frameworks which will be required to
contribute. I searched for some beginner-friendly projects and found Elisa,
music player to be an interesting project.
Hence, I started building Elisa locally(Ubuntu 18.04) by following the
instructions from here : https://community.kde.org/Elisa
But, after executing this command:

apt-get install qtbase5-dev qtmultimedia5-dev qtdeclarative5-dev
libqt5svg5-dev libkf5i18n-dev libkf5filemetadata-dev baloo-kf5-dev
libkf5config-dev libkf5kcmutils-dev libkf5declarative-dev
libkf5coreaddons-dev libkf5doctools-dev libkf5xmlgui-dev
libkf5crash-dev libkf5dbusaddons-dev extra-cmake-modules gettext
qml-module-qt-labs-platform qml-module-qtqml-models2
qml-module-org-kde-kcm qml-module-qtquick-controls
qml-module-qtquick-dialogs qml-module-qtquick-layouts
qml-module-qtquick2

it is downloading version 5.9.5 for qt5 and version 5.44.0 for kde
frameworks which is not the minimum requirement. And hence I receive the
following error:

' Could not find a configuration file for package "Qt5" that is compatible
with requested version "5.10.0". '

I would be really grateful if someone can point out where I am going wrong.
Do I need to build qt5, cmake and kde frameworks from source?

--
Regards
Bhavesh