Port to controls2

Alexander Stippich a.stippich at gmx.net
Thu Feb 15 20:27:23 UTC 2018

Hello,

I've pushed a branch called controls2_port to origin so everybody can test it.
It ports everything except the action and buttons and the menu to controls 2,
i.e. it stays at Qt 5.9.
Most notable visual difference is the metadata view since the new dialog
component is completely different and it also does not scale correctly right
now.
Please test and have a look if I've implemented setting the theme (via
qtquickcontrols.conf) correctly.
I had to delete some properties that aren't available anymore in controls2, so
there may be differences in behavior, though I haven't found any yet.
Required frameworks are bumped to 5.41.

Feel free to push any changes directly to this branch, of course.

Best regards,
Alex