Question regarding icon handling and location

Alexander Stippich a.stippich at gmx.net
Tue Dec 12 19:02:52 UTC 2017

Hello,

while adding a new icon for the metadata view some questions
regarding the icon handling occurred to me.
The icons are currently shipped with the application. Do we use the bundled
icons or the ones from the (breeze) theme? Question comes down to: When I add
a new icon for the metadata view, should I also add it to the repository?

If yes, then the second question is about the location of the icons within the
source tree. For some reason, some icons are in elisa/src/ and some are in
elisa/src/windows. The elisa/icons/ folder seems like a better place for it.
Are you okay with moving all the icons there?

Best regards
Alex