Draft of release announcement

Matthieu Gallien gallien.matthieu at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 22:08:53 UTC 2017

Hello,

Here is a draft of the blogpost of announce of the release of version 0.0.80
(0.1 alpha 1) of Elisa.

Any feedback is welcome

--
The Elisa team is happy to release the first alpha release of a future 0.1
version of the Elisa music player.

Elisa is a music player designed to be simple and nice to use.

It is available in source form only at https://download.kde.org/unstable/
elisa/0.0.80/elisa-0.0.80.tar.xz. KDE also provides regular flatpak and
windows builds. The windows builds are provided by bynary-factory.kde.org and
are using Craft. Thanks to the people in the flatpak and windows teams.

The development is still continuing and I hope to be able to release an alpha
version each two weeks. After that, one very important future step will be to
go through kdereview.

For the curious reader, the phabricator workboard of Elisa is a good way to
know what is happening (https://phabricator.kde.org/project/board/193/).

Any help is very much welcome. We have open tasks for code but also for
design.