Volunteers for pre-conference days

Patricia Santana Cruz patriciasantanacruz at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 13:11:07 CEST 2011

Hello everybody,

I am Patricia Santana Cruz, volunteer coordinator for the Desktop
Summit 2011, Berlin.

First of all, welcome to the team and thank you very much for joining.
This would not be possible without your help!

We are already working on organizing our schedules and will write you
soon with your assigned tasks during the DS. Please, keep in mind,
that we have tried to assign you your preferred tasks, but sometimes
it is very difficult to fit everybody in where they want to. We doing
our best to keep everybody happy :-))

For the Call for Volunteers, it was announced that we needed
volunteers from the 5th to the 12th. There are some tasks, that will
need to be done before the conference days though, and now, we are
looking for people to help us creating the *badges*  for the event.
This will happen in the week before the event, from Monday 1st to
Thursday the 4th, and probably Friday 5th morning at the KDAB[1]
offices in Berlin. If your are local, or will be in town during those
days, and have some time free, we invite you to help us!

If you want to help with this pre-conference task , let us know so we
can organize our schedule a bit better.

Thanks again,

Patricia Santana Cruz
Volunteering coordinator